1. TV Polska Live provides a digital television monitoring service – a set of interactive multimedia services such as television / video / audio / text / graphics / data, via the TV Polska Live application installed on a suitable electronic device, via the Internet.
2. Prerequisites for using the service via TV Polska Live application are a compatible electronic device with the appropriate operating system and an Internet connection of the appropriate speed, bearing in mind that communication is transmitted via the Internet protocol. The technical prerequisites for using the service and data on compatible devices and operating systems are variable and publicly available at any time on the Google Play store and Apple store. Users are recommended to use the Internet using the local WiFi network, and are especially warned that using the application via the Internet of mobile operators (gprs or 3G, 4G, 5G) may cause additional costs to mobile operators, which are borne by the user. Also, the user is informed that TV Polska Live geolocates the use of the application, ie that the number of channels available through the application will be limited in accordance with the rights of TV Polska Live to distribute content.
3. IPTV service via TV Polska Live application can be used by existing users of IPTV service in postpaid mode, as an additional multiscreen service, or as a standalone service. As a standalone service, TV Polska Live application can be used in two ways: free of charge (free / demo) and for a fee.
4. The multiscreen service is activated automatically for all existing users of the OTT service, and the user accesses it by entering the username and password assigned to him. The service is possible use via TV and three additional devices (multiscreen) or on one device on which the service is installed (standalone service). Users are also provided with the possibility of activating additional ones services and additional packages, in accordance with the operator’s offer.
5. Users of the free / demo version of the application agree to broadcast promotional content during its use. The demo version is used to acquaint users with the functionalities and the way the application works, so the operator is authorized to limit its functionalities in this mode at its discretion.
6. Users of the paid version are obliged to log in via access parameters (existing users of the appropriate TV Polska Live service package) or to register (new users) by creating a user account by entering the required data, for the accuracy of which they guarantee and are responsible. Payments of fees related to the use of the application are made in advance. Activation of the selected prepaid service package is performed after recording the regular payment of the user.
7. TV Polska Live The application is available for download on the Google Play Store and Apple Store. TV Polska Live applies all Google’s terms and conditions relating to the operation of the application published on the Google Play Store and available on the website play.google.com. Instructions for downloading, installing and using the application are available to users on the TV Polska Live website (https://adriatelekom.com).
8. TV Polska Live grants users a personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the application, retaining all intellectual property rights to the application to the fullest extent permitted by applicable regulations. The user is not allowed to copy, modify, create derivative works, perform reverse engineering and decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the application or part thereof.
9. Current information on all applicable fees, tariffs, costs and methods of payment is contained in the Price List of Services.
10. Additional information on online payment by payment cards:
12. Due to the impossibility of reliable identification of prepaid users, the precondition for exercising all rights and obligations from the subscriber relationship which requires prior identification of users, including but not limited to filing a complaint, is registration of prepaid users in accordance with the operator’s procedure.
13. TV Polska Live in particular informs the user that the quality of application and telecommunication services used through the application depends on numerous circumstances beyond the control of TV Polska Live, such as local computer network settings, existence and quality of Internet connection, existence of firewall, restricting regulations on the territory of which is used and the like. Therefore, TV Polska Live cannot guarantee that the IPTV (OTT) service will work without interruptions, delays and errors via the application, meet all user needs and be available continuously and in any place. The User will be able to report problems and malfunctions in the operation of the TV Polska Live application by selecting the appropriate option in the application itself and by calling the Customer Service number.
14. TV Polska Live reserves the right to cancel or add channels within the contracted service package and is not responsible for the cancellation of certain channels, or for obscuration (scrambling) of certain content or channels broadcast within the program packages. Also, some channels, due to the transmission system, are not compatible with some devices. The user is allowed to check the functionality of the channel via a demo version of the application.
15. The user undertakes to enable updating of the application or downloading application improvements that have been created in the form of changing the interface, fixing errors, improving compatibility with devices or software, new modules or completely new versions of the application. TV Polska Live reserves the right to disable the use of non-updated or outdated versions of the application with prior notice to users 15 days in advance. During the upgrade of the application or works on the infrastructure that allows the use of the application, the application or some of its functionality may be unavailable.
16. The precondition for using the paid application is regular payment. TV Polska Live will disable the use of the application after the expiration of the period for which it was paid (prepaid users), or in the case of overdue and unpaid bills in accordance with the General Terms of Service and Multiscreen.
17. The application may contain promotional information, links, etc. to other documents or websites, which the user accesses at his own risk, since TV Polska Live does not manage them or has control over their creation.
18. All ideas for new products, technologies, promotions, interference reports and other feedback related to the operation of the application or telecommunications services are not considered confidential information and the user agrees that TV Polska Live uses them without obligation to pay user fees.
19. The user agrees thatTV Polska Live may forward all relevant information regarding the use of the application via the registered user data, the application and / or via the user’s mobile phone.
21. Unsubscribing from the service is done by directly contacting the user center, which terminates the subscriber relationship or cancels further use of the service, depending on the category of user.
INTERNET TV – Terms and Conditions
Internet TV channels added via m3u8 lists or Internet TV channel search, do not go through the system of validation and verification, and therefore TV Polska Live is not a subject to any kind of infringement and does not support any usage of TV Polska Live application for watching illegal content.
The user who accesses the Internet TV section for the first time will be informed and warned that the entire content he plays via the Arena+ application, works at his own risk and bears the consequences accordingly.
With this act, TV Polska Live limits itself from liability and warns users of the consequences of reproduction of illegal content, primarily TV channels obtained from pirated servers.
TV channels played through the Internet TV section are often not encoded nor do they pass through the back-office system of TV Polska Live, therefore they are subject to delaying, misconfiguration and complete shutdown.TV Polska Live will not accept any complaint related to the operation of the Internet TV channels.
Searching for TV channels via the Internet is a functionality based on searching for “3rd party” services (blogs, websites and other media) as well as channels that are broadcast as “free-to-air”.TV Polska Live does not own the mentioned media, nor can it manage the content contained therein